Hey lovely, great to see you!
Register with Berlei to get 10% off all the time and receive great other benefits.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest daily deals and we'll send you a gift on your birthday.
1. Information on how to win and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. The Promoter is Hanes Innerwear Australia Pty Ltd ABN: 40 098 742 655 of Level 1, 115 Cotham Road, Kew, Victoria 3101, email: email@example.com.
3. The promotion commences at 9am AEST on 06/05/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 31/08/2021 (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is open to customers who are aged 16 years or over (Eligible Entrants). Officers, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period visit [www.jockey.com.au/behindgreatness.html] (Website) and spend $100 on any Jockey products in a single transaction (Qualifying Purchase) to receive a gift.
5. A limit of one gift applies per transaction.
6. The gift is an Exclusive Olympic or Paralympic Male or Female Pyjama Set as selected by the winner (including as to size) valued at an estimated retail price of $50.00 (Gift). There are 1,140 Gifts available. The total prize pool is valued at an estimated retail value of $57,000.
7. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of any winner accepting and/or using the Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
8. The Gift will be awarded at the time the Qualifying Purchase is made and will be delivered to the recipient with the delivery of the Qualifying Purchase.
9. In the event that the Gift becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a gift (or the relevant part of a gift) with a gift of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion.
11. Personal information including an Eligible Entrant’s name, address, telephone number and email may be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and for promotional and marketing purposes (including for direct marketing) (Purpose). By entering this Promotion, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Recipients may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) the Gift or use of the Gift.
15. This clause applies where the promotion is operated or promoted via Facebook. Entry and continued participation in the competition is dependent on Participants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php. This competition adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php#promotionsguidelines. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information a Participant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. All Participants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to the competition.
17. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or amend these terms and conditions, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
Join our mailing list